Friday, February 28, 2014

Hopscotch : the Magazine for Girls

Hopscotch : the Magazine for GirlsA friend gave us her back issues of this magazine. It is full of fun, ideas, and experiments. I like the idea of no advertisements. I like that there's no agenda of trying to make little girls grow up too fast (no make-up, hair styles, fashion, etc.). Not sure if they still do this, but there's a section where you can get a pen pal through the magazine. Several letters were from home schooled kids. I wouldn't down-grade product that tells you in the description that it takes 12-16 weeks to arrive. It does sound like a long time, but it was disclosed upon ordering.

I ordered this magazine along with Fun for Kidz two years ago. My girls love them and even use them for school. There are no inappropriate articles and no advertisements. I have had no problem and have renewed and ordered for friends. I would recommend these magazines.

Buy Hopscotch : the Magazine for Girls Now

I was prepared for a long wait but was surprised to see it in the mail after only 3 weeks of ordering. It's very educational, fun and my daughter loves the craft projects. Oh and best of all, it has no ads. Yay!

Read Best Reviews of Hopscotch : the Magazine for Girls Here

I ordered this for Christmas for my neice as well as 2 magazines for my nephews, her brothers. They received their magazines within 6 weeks. She didn't receive the first one until May, the second arrived in September. She should have received every 2 months. I am looking for a different magazine for her for this year.

Want Hopscotch : the Magazine for Girls Discount?

When ordering this magazine you have to wait a very long time before the first magazine arrives. I ordered this magazine for my niece in March and it is now May. The first magazine is suppose to arrive late May early June. I cannot give this product a good rating because the product has not yet arrived.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment