Saturday, March 1, 2014

Deer & Deer Hunting (1-year)

Deer & Deer HuntingI placed my order and within three weeks I had received my first copy in the mail.

Now that's fast service for a magazine subscription. Great articles for the deer hunter. I am starting my third year reading this magazine it has great articles and illustrations and it is solely on deer hunting. A Good buy for the money. A++

This magazine does have decent content, which is why I subscribed in the first place. As an admitted Whitetail junkie I count on good magazines to help me make it through the long off season to October. This magazine is great...when I actually receive an issue. Today is April 8th. Amazon has my order date as December 2nd. The first and only issue I have received was the March 2012 issue. The address label affixed to that issue said my subscription terminates in December 2012. Sooo, I won't get a January or February 2013 issue? I called the subscription office and left a message about a month ago and haven't heard a response. So, last week I called again and the lady who answered the phone got irritated with me because her department doesn't handle subscriptions. She gave me a different number to call and, when I did, nobody answered...again. I won't be renewing my subscription.

Update: 11 April 2012

I finally heard back from their customer service and they have, at least, made an attempt to fix the situation. They've changed the expiration date to January 2013 and resent the June issue. We'll see if it actually makes it to my mailbox.

Buy Deer & Deer Hunting (1-year) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment