Sunday, May 4, 2014

Houses : Ah

Houses : AhThis magazine has some wonderful architecture and modern design. If you like modernism or are planning to build a modern style home, this is the magazine for you. It has floorplans and square footage of the featured homes. In many instances, it also tells what the homes cost to build.

I get these for $9.95 from my local bookstores. They don't cost anywhere near the price quoted here.

I bought this magazine at a local bookstore in California, and I found it very well edited and designed. The articles have the all the most important information about each project (which many house design magazines lack), and it displays a variety of contemporary modern designs and techniques that can inspire those looking for liveability with style. Highly recommended even if you do not live in Australia, where it is published.

Buy Houses : Ah Now

I'm not sure why I got this magazine but I really wish I hadn't. I've gotten three issues now and each one has been nothing but 1950's style modernism. I would hate to live in any of the houses they review. I find them all cold, miserable and most uncomfortable.

Read Best Reviews of Houses : Ah Here

No comments:

Post a Comment