Thursday, May 1, 2014

Rugby World

Rugby WorldThis publication has all the essential news on the world of rugby. Though it is focused on European rugby, and especially English rugby, it is probably the best rugby publication available in the USA. However, the fact that it is published in Europe creates an annoying lag time of about a month. It often previews events that are over by the time the magazine arrives. It is also relatively expensive. None the less, if you are a rugby enthusiast, I highly recommend it.

I love the large pictures and great articles that Rugby World gives me every month. However I have been a little disappointed each time I renew my subscription it takes so long for next issue to arrive. I renewed my subscription in June, it's August now and I still don't have latest issue.

thanks,

Buy Rugby World Now

No comments:

Post a Comment