Thursday, June 26, 2014

Gq - Italian Edition

Gq - Italian EditionI am absolutely addicted to this magazine. It is great for practicing your reading comprehension and, as an added benefit, provides a good exposure to the current events/fashion/culture etc in Italy.

The only bad thing about this subscription is its price. Luckily, I live in New York and can pick up a copy at Barnes&Noble for less than $10. It's about $40 off the annual subscription... It is simply doesn't make sense for me to subscribe, but I would if I didn't have access to the store.

I subscibed to this magazine for a year and I enjoyed it a lot. I have some difficulty reading and understanding the articles but needed to learn. I didn't keep the subscription though because it went higher. I reccommend if you can afford the import premiums.

Buy Gq - Italian Edition Now

No comments:

Post a Comment