Tuesday, June 24, 2014

North American Whitetail (1-year auto-renewal)

North American WhitetailVery Good deer hunting magazine. As a deer hunter, I have found alot of excellent articles that have helped me to understand the " art & whys" of deer hunting. Always something new to learn in each month's copy. Art graphics depicting article hightlights are top-notch. I've just finished my first year with this magazine and will definately renew my subscription. I would rate this magazine to be as good or better than issues of "Deer & Deer Hunting".

I bought the subscription for my nephew as a xmas present who loves it!!! He then shares w/his father, my brother-in-law. They're both avid hunters. So this year I subscribed for my brother-in-law as a 50th birthday gift. Money well spent!!!

Buy North American Whitetail (1-year auto-renewal) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment