Saturday, July 26, 2014

Arizona Highways Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

Arizona Highways MagazineI have only been to Arizona one time, but this magazine takes me back there and makes me long for a return trip. Every month when I receive an issue, I am able to relax in its beauty, for this magazine has some of the most astonishing photographs of any magazine I have ever read.

But it's not just the photos that make this a good buy. Stories of local natives and their history, wonders of geology, hiking excursions and even a few pages of humor make for a well-rounded and enjoyable magazine.

A good purchase for anyone wanting to learn more about, or longing to return to, Arizona.

I read much on southwestern history and quite an amount of that history happened in and around Arizona Territory and since 1912, the state of Arizona. Much of the 19th century Indian Wars, with U.S. cavalry and Apache clashing with each other, centered in Arizona too. So, from my readings in Arizona Highways, I had planned to retire in Arizona, but things turned out differently. Though I now live retired in Virginia, I continue to receive Arizona Highways every single month and would not wish to be without it.

Though the magazine has experienced several editorial changes of late, the magazine still continues to be very readable. In addition the yearly calendars published by Arizona Highways are a high point for me too. For years I had bought only a monthly calendar, but have recently started getting the day-by-day desk calendar as well. Very useful and very practical.

The letters column each month shows few if any that do not appreciate Arizona Highways, and this magazine's photographic appeal experiences a worldwide distribution. Some only read and appreciate it as I have done for years, others vacation there, while a fortunate few actually relocate there.

Whatever use you make of it, Arizona Highways, is a terrific magazine with pictorial views into a picturesque state, while at the same time offering great travel tips.

Semper Fi.

Buy Arizona Highways Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

We love this magazine. We do the road trips and have seen some great areas and scenery. The magazine helps to give us great places to explore.

Read Best Reviews of Arizona Highways Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I have enjoyed Arizona Highways for years. Now that I live in AZ it helps me know where to go & what to see. The photography is outstanding. I always mention to my son (an 18 yr resident) about the hiking trails. Some are new to him. I do keep the magazines for reference. Being new to AZ I would like to see plants identified so I can purchase ones I like or at least know the names of those I see on the roadways/fields/mountains/etc. Same with wildlife. Thanks for a wonderful magazine on AZ.

Want Arizona Highways Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

With the yearly automatic renewal, it is easy for forgetful me to renew my mother's gift! Great magazine and I really love the automatic renewal!

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment