Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bead & Button

Bead & ButtonThis is a wonderful magazine with a variety of projects, from seed bead work to simple stringing. Simple directions help ease the process of creation, and a glossary is available for true beginners. I find a project that grabs me immediately in each issue, and often look through past months for inspiration.

Great magazine, but the one-year subscription (six issues) is much cheaper if purchased directly from the Publisher. Sorry, Amazon, you need to update your pricing on this one!

Buy Bead & Button Now

I have been a subscriber for many years. This is my favorite beading magazine. I do not enjoy stringing, so the easier bead stringing magazines do not appeal to me. However, Bead & Button has such a variety of projects and techniques, that it will appeal to most everyone. As an advanced seed bead technique lover, I find so much inspiration in this magazine. Typically I find 4 7 projects per issue that I MUST try out. They have a reader's gallery where you can send in photos of your work. Excellent directions that are easy to follow, even for the most complicated pieces. Great magazine. Highest recommendation. I save all my copies and return to them frequently.

Read Best Reviews of Bead & Button Here

Bead and Button magazine is a great magazine to get ideas, learn new tips and there is always a new project with detailed instructions. A great help.

Want Bead & Button Discount?

I stopped my subscription to Bead and Button because over the years it seemed to gravitate more and more to beading as a means for personal adornment. Each issue was awash in how to bead necklaces, bracelets, pendants, etc. as opposed to beading for visual art sake. I am very interested in Native beading as well as "bead paintings, " beading on cloth or canvas, and artists such as Mimi Holmes, Joyce Scott, Ken Tisa, etc. While Bead and Button has had some great articles in the past, they seemed to become fewer and fewer over the recent years making a subscription, at least for one not particularly interested in jewelry, not worth the cost.

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment