Sunday, August 24, 2014

TV Guide (1-year auto-renewal)

TV GuideTV Guide used to have complete 24-hour-a-day listings, plus terrific articles about TV actors, trends, etc. Then they remodeled it completely, and now they just aren't about listings, and their articles aren't as good. Sure I can surf the channels on cable, but my provider doesn't list shows more than a few hours in advance, and surfing the web for schedule info is a big drag. I stopped reading TV Guide when they stopped doing complete listings and having great articles, even though it still arrived every week for months. I'd LOVE to go back to it. It used to be something you could pick up really cheaply at the supermarket, for fifteen cents. But I wouldn't mind paying if I was getting a real TV GUIDE.

Though it was a full T.V. guide, not Prime Time only. What if you want to know whats on at one in the afternoon or six P.M.? Could not care less what the stars are doing. Just want know whats on T.V. ALL the time.

Buy TV Guide (1-year auto-renewal) Now

This publication only gives the TV schedule for prime time only, four hours.

Certainly does not include many channels.

Read Best Reviews of TV Guide (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I would never have bought this if I had seen it ahead of time.

It only shows listings for 3 hrs (in evening), yet it has page

after page of other material I'm not interested in.

It also seem hard to read the listings.

Want TV Guide (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I am not happy with the tv guide. There are no daytime entries......the time the programs are listed are from 8 pm.........the station channel #'s are not listed anywhere example CBS channel 2...... I have to use my daily newspaper to see what and when to see any programs.....I also refer to my tv channel selections which show only the next 3 hours or so. If I could get my money refunded, I would be very happy, because I find the tv guide useless.

Save 91% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment