Monday, October 6, 2014

Britain (1-year auto-renewal)

BritainI've subscribed to it for about 8 years now and in most issues find at least one interesting thing to see or do, place to go or stay, lots of good material even in the advertisements. If you're planning a trip to Britain get this magazine because it will be a great help on just about any aspect of your trip.

In Britain is the official magazine of VisitBritain, the authority on British tourism. The articles and features are always interesting and personal without sacrificing accuracy. Admission prices, opening times, directions, and contact information are given at the end of each article. And the picture are gorgeous. I only wish this magazine was monthly!

Buy Britain (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I decided to check out this magazine when I came across it because I love England and all things English. I have been there a couple of times and would like to see more of England in my future travels. This magazine helps me learn about the different cities and towns in England and gives me a better idea of where I would like to go. Currently, I am not planing a trip, but I still enjoy reading about the things going on all over in the UK.

Read Best Reviews of Britain (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I LOVE THIS MAG! Okay, I'll admit I'm an Anglophile. But even so, this magazine exceeds my expectations. It has the most beautiful photos. And the articles are so well written. And they all have that distinctive British flavor to them, so they're just a delight to read. I look so forward to every issue. And by the way, they have wonderful articles about traveling in the U.K. so I'm saving each issue in hopes of someday seeing all these lovely places. (Besides, I can't bring myself to throw away all those gorgeous photographs!) I highly recommend this magazine!

Want Britain (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I certainly agree with the other reviewers that Britain magazine is a wonderful publication to subscribe to. I made a decision to purchase this subscription because I intend to accomplish one of my personal goals to visit England for at least a week. Britain magazine provides gorgeous photos and extensive information on the various travel gems and destinations to check out during your visit(s) to Great Britain. For example, I currently have the March 2011 issue of Britain magazine. The following is some of the fascinating information that is featured in the March 2011 issue that helps make the publication a worthwhile read:

1)There is a special feature on Unusual Museums (with some very original and fascinating places to symbolize the Unusual moniker). For instance, The Museum of Witchcraft is featured in this issue. The location of this one of a kind museum is listed as being in Boscastle Cornwall. According to the magazine, many witches and warlocks are currently celebrating the fact that it has been opened for 50 years. There is a library of over 3,000 books inside of it, and is known to hold one of the world's most extensive collection of witchcraft paraphernalia(in addition the website to check out this museum is featured in the March 2011 publication). The article also lists The British Lawnmower Museum, which is an innovative museum for lawnmower enthusiasts.

2)There is a well organized compilation of Places to Stay that are listed. A couple of the places that fascinated me are: 1) The Royal Oak House and 2)Regency Cheltenham.

There is so much more great information featured in the well-done magazine. In my humble opinion, you definitely get a good quality publication in Britain magazine for what you pay (overall good value for the money). This magazine is very worthwhile to obtain if you have even a casual interest in visiting and/or living in Britain.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment