Tuesday, October 7, 2014

M

MOkaye it's a chick flick mag, but it's the best one ever! I love M!!! I subscribed and I have every issue. They have Fun Pages, M-libs, humiliating and gross stories, address's of stars, contests, M-comics, mini locker posters, 4 huge posters in every issue, best and worst dressed, and the juiciest gossip! If you really like M, try Bop and TigerBeat.

From grades 4 to 6, I read "M" magazine religously, thinking it was one of the coolest things in the world. And I did enjoy it, a lot. But by the time I got to 7th grade, this magazine just got kind of dull and boring. I would say that the target range for this magazine would probably be ages 9-12; if you're older than that, you will probably get so fed up with the short articles and constant articles on Hilary Duff that you'll throw the magazine out the window or something.

I think the main problem with this magazine is the fact that they have not gone 2 years without featuring Hilary Duff, Jesse McCartney, and sometimes Lindsay Lohan on EVERY SINGLE COVER. If they had new things to write about these people, it would be fine, but the "gossip" about these stars is pretty much the same in every magazine. Also, the articles are bland and extremely shortmost of them are a page or less. The biggest thing this magazine has got going for itself are its posters... there are i think 6 gigantic posters in every issue, along with a bunch of smaller ones. Another thing I found annoying about this magazine is its constant use of IM slang (i.e. OMG!! Ur crush just asked you out! What do u do now?!)

Thus, this magazine would be best suited for those people who enjoy reading about Hilary Duff and Jesse McCartney and are under 12 years old. If you don't fit that criteria, trust methis magazine will bore you very, very easily.

Buy M Now

I would not recommend anyone order this. I'd love to review the product itself for potential customers, but --despite having placed this order more than six months ago -I still haven't received a single issue (it was a Christmas gift for my daughter). When I asked why, I got no apology, but just a comment that I would receive the June issue and that my subscription would still expire at the scheduled time. It's worth noting that the reply from customer service was riddled with grammatical and spelling errors, which did not exactly inspire confidence in this company. I'm going to explain the situation to my daughter and let her decide whether to cancel the subscription or not. Bottom line -don't order anything from Magazine Express.

Read Best Reviews of M Here

I love M. its really a [great] magazine, for the average teenager! One of the BEST things about it, is that in each issue, they have HUGE posters of awesome celebs! They have really cool articles in it as well...if your a fan of J-14 magazine or BOP you'll LOVE M!

Want M Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment