Sunday, October 5, 2014

Classic Motorsports

Classic MotorsportsTired of Car Magazines that are little more than thinly veiled advertisments for parts manufacturers? So-called "Tech" articles that are long on flash, but short on detail? Then Classic Motorsports is the car magazine for you! I love their DETAILED tech articles. I love the sheer variety of the cars they cover, and each article is an education.

Classic Motorsports (and it's sister publication, Grassroots Motorsports) are independently owned. They are not part of some huge media conglomerate. It's owned and written by real gearheads, and it shows on every page.

Joel

We get several magazines at my house, I typically thumb through them, read an article or two, and they get thrown out. Last Christmas my wife bought me a two year subscription to Classic Motorsports. As a British car nut, I knew that Grassroots Motorsports had purchased British Car Magazine to form Classic Motorsports but had not read the new magazine.

Classic Motorsports has every bit of the coverage on British cars that Brit Car did, the bonus is the coverage of cars I haven't read about. I find myself looking forward to reading about old Alfas, Datsuns and Volvos on top of my beloved British cars. There is coverage on the US cars, but the balance is dead on.

So if you like classic sports cars, and are looking for information outside of the typical pony car mags, check out Classic Motorsports. Every issue I find that I read every article, and reread many. Classic Motorsports was my best Christmas present of 2005.

Buy Classic Motorsports Now

Ok, I love cars but when I read some car magazines I'm left feeling like I could never afford to drive those cars. I wonder how many people find a review of a $125K car worth while..... If you have that kind of disposable funds do you really care what some editor says about the car?

This magazine and its sister publication is for guys like me who want to know how they can be part of the sport without using the kids college fund!

Ok, now the negative.....it only comes out 8 times a year!

Read Best Reviews of Classic Motorsports Here

Classic Motorsports Magazine and its sister publication Grassroots Motorsports are in my mind two of the best automotive publications out there. The articles are very informative, and written in a way that any enthusiast will enjoy them. No matter what their level of ability is. Reading these two magazines is like sitting in the garage listening to a friend tell you of their latest automotive adventures. This in itself would be enough to make them a must buy for me.

(...)

Want Classic Motorsports Discount?

I used to have to buy British magazines to get information on the classic cars that I was interested in. I still buy them, but Classic Motorsports has been added to my 'must buy' list each month. Why? It's the only American classic car magazine that focuses on my interestsclassic European sports cars in America. The mix is always interesting, the articles informative, the editorial columns are entertaining and the photography is terrific. Couldn't ask for a better magazine to serve the needs of the classic sports car community in the US. Now that they are expanding to do more coverage of Japanese cars as well it just keeps getting better.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment