Friday, October 24, 2014

Jaguar World Monthly

Jaguar World MonthlyThis is a great periodical published in the UK about all things Jaguar. The magazine covers the latest Jaguar offerings (e.g. F-Type as of May 2014) but also devotes a good portion of its effort towards educating the reader on Jaguar's rich heritage (e.g. the XK120 days). Some of the reviews cover models that are not available in the US, such as the XF 2.2D and XF Sportbrake, but we Americans can keep dreaming that one day, those models might make it across the pond.

Very easy ordering process and no need to invoke exchange rate fees on my CC. The only down side is that you can't participate in the prize draws in the magazine, when living in the US.

It turns out that the slightest difference between the way I wrote my address when renewing and the way it was registered with the magazine subscription department caused my renewal to be registered as a new subscription. I contacted the magazine and they rectified it by crediting my account by one copy. Great response and service

Buy Jaguar World Monthly Now

No comments:

Post a Comment