Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Zymurgy

ZymurgyFor the $38 membership, you get the magazine for free when you join the AHA ;

The magazine is great if you are past the beginner stage of beermaking. It can be a bit on the technical side, but if you love making beer, then it's great information.

I have to agree that a)this is an essential for the homebrewer who wants to learn more and b)that it could be better.

I love homebrewing and for me being able to read little tips here and there both improves what I do, and also keeps my ego in check and reminds me NOT to take out the loan on the brewery just yet. Zymurgy is good to answer questions and generally keep a pulse on the hobby.

That being said, it can be sometimes repetitive (and they even seem to repeat themselves sometimes!) but usually the letters and other completely novel things will counteract the repetitious ideas.

All of that being said, I completely agree that subscribing to this magainze in any way other than joining AHA is silly.

Buy Zymurgy Now

Must-have for those who brew. Great recipes included and you can use your membership card at microbreweries for discounts. Well done, Zymurgy.

Read Best Reviews of Zymurgy Here

My only real complaint is they're not monthly issues. Zymurgy is very informative and relevant for every homebrewer whether you brew solo like me or in clubs and like to compete. Highly recommended.

Want Zymurgy Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment