Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Digital Photographer - England

Digital Photographer - EnglandI love this magazine. You will find great inspiration, stimulating imagery and information. They connect well with their readers. I rarely will spend so much on a magazine but I do on this one, because there is always something in the publication that will benefit you.

I have been a photographer for many years, and this is probably the best photo mag I have ever read. The quality of the articles are really good, and the DVD's that are included in the magazine are often very helpful. You get what you pay for. This is an expensive subscription but well worth it. It is not uncommon to see the new-stand price for this magazine at over $20 a mag, and I have paid this price many times and been glad that I did.

Buy Digital Photographer - England Now

No comments:

Post a Comment