Friday, November 28, 2014

Electric Flight (1-year auto-renewal)

Electric FlightI bought a subscription of this for my father-in-law as an early Christmas gift in November of 2009. I was told though that he wouldn't receive a copy until March. I was a little miffed at the late start, but let him know it was coming. By the third week in March of this year he still hadn't recieved it. I called the company and they said it should arrive in a week or so. Now, in the second week in April, he still hasn't gotten it. Once again I called them to find out the problem. This time I was told that they had cancelled the subscription because delivery of the magazine had failed. They had cancelled it without notice or refunding my account. After 10 minutes on the phone I finally got them to reinstate the subscription. Now I'm supposed to expect the July edition in May. Aka wait at least another 6 weeks to receive something that is already late.

My father-in-law loves the magazine, but frankly it's hard to appreciate something you never receive. If it doesn't show up in the coming weeks I'm cancelling the subscription and sending him a very apologetic card.

After purchasing the subscription it seems to take forever to get your first copy(but no matter how you order a magazine it seems this way). The magazine is excellent. It concentrates on smaller RC airplanes, especially electrics.

Buy Electric Flight (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Expensive magazine (over $3.00 per issue) geared to the new flier. Lots of advertising embedded in the articles. You would be better served by logging on to rcgroups.com or wattflier.com to get good solid articles and unbiased reviews from the people who bought and fly the planes. Oh yeah, the half dressed teeny-boppers on many of the covers makes you wonder what time zone (60's perhaps) the editors live in!

Read Best Reviews of Electric Flight (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I ordered a subscription for the Electric Flight magazine online and have yet to receive an issue. I believe the magazine would be something I would enjoy reading but I wouldn't know. If I had any suggestions to offer, I would never order online again for a magazine subscription as this seems to be a waste of money, time, and effort.

Want Electric Flight (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Mostly agood purchase guide, but I guess not one builds much these days unless they are experts. The hobby used to be mostly builders.

Save 52% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment