Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide

Gay & Lesbian Review WorldwideI have come to really like this magazine.

Most gay oriented magazines are not very 'readable'

in that they don't reflect very much.

In this magazine I found so far always something

that really engaged me and gave me a sense of

enrichment. It has a combination of variety and

depth that is difficult to achieve for any kind

of magazine. I' am renewing my subscription.

For sure this magazine is not glamour at all. But you find in it indeep articles about very interresting topics. It offers real reflections about gay life. I always learn a lot of things in it. I would say that it is the Time magazine for the gays.

Buy Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide Now

I was looking for a lesbian magazine that wasn't about celebrities and other nonsense that I did not care for. It also needed to be entertaining or at least hold my attention for more than five minutes. The cover price is $4.95 and the subscription price is the same.

After receiving one issue I cancelled my subscrition. Here are some of the articles that put me to sleep; 1.) Gennady Trifonov, Dissident Russian Poet, Dies at 65 2.) How the Media Suppress Japan's Gay Past (1800's) 3.) Auden's Bardic Return to Oxford 4.) Modernism Comes to Old Albion (1910 London art show) 5.) Humiliation is a Grand Life Event (interview with Wayne Koestenbaum, author of Humiliation). May be great reading for someone with an interest in literature, let's say a professor of English lit at Stanford. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being mindless brain candy and 10 requiring 100% attention while reading, I would place tabloids at 1 and this magazine at 10. I spend my days designing and writing Cobol code, my mind in deep thought so during the evenings I do not desire to occupy my mind the same way. This magazine is not for me but may be what you have been looking for all your life.

Read Best Reviews of Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide Here

Lots of great reading. I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to discover this magazine. I'm sure I'll be a subscriber for a long time.

Want Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment