Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Military Vehicles (1-year)

Military VehiclesI have subscribed to this magazine for many years. The stories are great and the pictures are wonderful if you are looking for help in restoring a Military Vehicle or not.

Te stories are great. Being in and out of the military for decades make it fun to see vehicles that I used to work on as a mechanic from Vietnam to the wars in the early nineties. This book helped me pass the vehicle recognizing tests.

Now I enjoy thinking of what I could be doing if I had the room. I do have the room for the kits advertised.

You will find hours of fun perusing the articles on museum collections and come close to buying that rare part that only a coffee table can use. Cannot throw away the older volumes. Now with the kindle you can carry your favorite volumes with you where ever you go.

Buy Military Vehicles (1-year) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment