Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Handloader Magazine

Handloader MagazineIf you have more than a passing interest in firearms and reloading this magazine is for you. A step above the novice rags without the typical sales pitch. Well written, just wished it came once a month.

On a get-a-way with my wife we went to the local Meijer. As she shopped I checked out the plethora of magazines. That's when I found "Handloader-Ammunition Reloading Journal". WoW! A little bit expensive, but well worth it! Even if you don't reload and are just a shooter it is packed with tons of information. Take it from a retired police officer.I'm here on Amazon searching for an inexpensive subscription rate. And I RARELY subscribe to any magazines!

Buy Handloader Magazine Now

if you reload your own ammo this magazine is worth your time and a great reference, I keep every issue for a reference source, it a must have for me.

Read Best Reviews of Handloader Magazine Here

This has great information with high quality photos and easy to understand descriptions. My only wish it that they would publish it as a monthly.

Want Handloader Magazine Discount?

Even if you're not a handloader, "Handloader" magazine is still packed with interesting firearm related information.

No comments:

Post a Comment