Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Permaculture Magazine

Permaculture MagazineI have been reading Permaculture Magazine for 6 years and have never missed an edition. In fact after emigrating out of the UK, I made a point of befriending my local bookstore owner and talked her into bringing it into Canada for me.

PM has covered such a wide range of ethical and environmental concerns, it reviews good practical products and books and has managed to keep the amount of advertising low, (unlike a lot of other magazines who allow ads to dominate whole pages).

PM has taught me how to build a shave horse and a pallet chair, given me insight into the sustainable lives an aspirations of other cultures and communities. It has a healthy mix of sustainable day to day practicality and a spiritual ethic that respects our world and its inhabitants.

What more can I say than buy the magazine and transform how you see the world.

This is without doubt the best magazine I have subscribed to with many practical tips for sustainablity which can easily be practiced by anyone so it really helps to make you feel that everything we do does count. It also looks at what is going on world wide so gives a balanced view of the work being done and the issues which others experience. I look forward to every issue and as far as I am concerned they don't come around frequently enough. I would recommend the magazine to anyone who has an interest in sustainability issues, energy efficiency, ecology growing their own and much more.

Buy Permaculture Magazine Now

Well researched, chock full of practical applications of permaculture and sustainable living. Highly recommended!

Read Best Reviews of Permaculture Magazine Here

I have had this magazine since the beginning and have always found it informative in a non-patronising way. It has always been inclusive no matter where someone stands on the green scale. I would recommend it to everyone.

Want Permaculture Magazine Discount?

Practicality at its best!! A must for folks working towards self reliance, safe and sustainable communities, and good, clean, healthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment