Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Stern : Das Deutsche Magazin

Stern : Das Deutsche MagazinAll i wish was it is available as a e magazine save a lot of cost available to read faster

I was afraid it would never get here (it took four weeks to ship!) but now that my first issue has arrived, I couldn't be happier! The pictures are great, and the articles are full of interesting topics. Anyone interested in what Germany is like week to week should definately check out this magazine.

Buy Stern : Das Deutsche Magazin Now

Ever since I was a young child, I remember my parents subscribing to the STERN magazine, and I am continuing the tradition. Now that I live in the USA, it seems even more important for me to keep up with the current events that are taking place in Germany, as well as learning about the way that they view things that are happening around the globe, and how they view politics in the US.

This magazine provides not only political information, but also covers a variety of current topics that range from entertainment, over science, to history. I especially enjoy the diversity within the magazine, and the open minds with which the reporters approach foreign countries, cultures, and practices. The pictures in this magazine are absolutely stunning, even though the cover pictures are sometimes a little bit too "steamy" for American taste. However, it is always very refreshing to pick up the newest issue each week, and compare it to what the media in the US is providing us with.

Besides my family and friends from Germany, the STERN magazine remains my strongest link to German politics, economy, culture, perspectives, etc.

Read Best Reviews of Stern : Das Deutsche Magazin Here

STERN and I are old friends, my parents were subscribers for years and I always enjoyed the risqué photos appearing in STERN from a bygone era during my impressionable years. I recently subscribed to keep up my German language skills and the weekly issues are overwhelming me. But I skip the interior politics of Germany and read their take on our politics. Foreign media have a fresh outlook on our situation which, unfortunately for us is not available in our domestic media, biased as it is. They have more photos than any other source and I could probably spend a whole day if I wanted to look at them all. They cover news from around the world and must have their photographers everywhere. The recent uprising in Iran was covered to a point where they displayed the murder of that unfortunate, beautiful, young woman as she lay dying on the street while several men tried to save her. Very strong stuff, but Stern doesn't pull any punches. They cover much more including movies and the latest music releases (some from the United States) with reviews. Human interest stories covered sex around the world with lots of color photos. A recent delightful shocker was their coverage of the shaving of body hair among German females and males. Use your imagination! No, use it harder, I guess politically incorrect doesn't address this issue. Enjoy.

Want Stern : Das Deutsche Magazin Discount?

This magazine has such great variety, from current world new coverage to human interest stories. It's a great magazine for someone with German as a second language. It always comes on the same day every week.... I highly recommend this magazine.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment