Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shooting Illustrated

Shooting IllustratedThis is an excellent magazine at an exceptional price. Very good reviews and articles. I doubt that there is any profit being made, but if the NRA can manage to make a profit on this magazine .... more power to them. They deserve it! If you are not a member of the NRA I would please beg of you to join ASAP. Our 2nd Amendment rights are being challenged by politicians everyday and the NRA stays on top of it. It will be the best $25.00 you ever spent!

BJ Schmidt

I would like to see this magazine offered electronically. Searched but could not find anything out there. Enjoy reading it.

Buy Shooting Illustrated Now

Articles intéressants, prix raisonnable.. Cependant, ici au Canada, changer l'adresse de réception n'est pas facile.. pour ce faire facilement par internet, il faut être membre de la nra pour avoir un # de membre. Sinon, on es laissé à nous-même. J'ai envoyé une lettre à la rédaction et j'attends toujours la réponse..

Read Best Reviews of Shooting Illustrated Here

I made my order in Feb and it is the middle of June already and I have nothing to show for it. DONT BUY. I have contacted and called. Even the e-mail that they update me with today has absolutley no genuine apology. It just says they will be resending a copy of May. WHY WOULD I WANT MAY's ISSUE now??...Dont waste time or money.

Want Shooting Illustrated Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment