Saturday, June 21, 2014

Flying Models

Flying ModelsI've been subscribing to Carsten's Flying Models for a few years now. I really enjoy the FF and C/L coverage as well as radio control. Flying Models covers all aspects of the hobby (aircraft modelling) very evenly, and doesn't just focus on "flavor of the month" ARF reviews.

Flying Models may cost twice as much as a subscription to Fly RC magazine, but it's worth five times as much in terms of enjoyment and knowledge gained. Every so often I flip through one of the bigger magazines without coming away with any useful information. I've never had that experience with a single issue of Flying Models, which is why it's my favorite magazine.

I agree with another reviewer that this mag looks very dated on the inside. But it's articles and tips are great. It not about color photos, but about really giving the complete review or insight. Articles tend to be longer and more in depth that other RC mags. Also it has a lot of info for people who like building as much as flying. If you are only into flying, another mag would be a better choice, but if you like to build and fly and tinker, this is a great choice.

Buy Flying Models Now

I like to fly C/L planes (stunt, combat, and sport), R/C power airplanes, R/C gliders, and R/C helicopters. I also teach the kids at a local children's home to build and fly model planes and amateur rockets, and am an FAA licensed airplane and helicopter pilot.

In my opinion, Flying Models is the best overall model airplane magazine! It is the only one that covers all types of model planes. Model Aviation magazine is mostly R/C, and occasionally covers some C/L, but not enough. I subscribe to several model airplane magazines, but I enjoy Flying Models the most.

Read Best Reviews of Flying Models Here

I tried this subscription and I was completely dissatisfied. It's like a news paper on the inside, EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE!

I ultimately went with both Backyard Flyer and Model Airplane News. They are Awesome magazines that cover every aspect of RC Flying and everyone from newcomers to pros read these magazines.

Want Flying Models Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment