Friday, July 25, 2014

Crappie World (1-year auto-renewal)

Crappie WorldI very seldom received an issue of the magazine. I renewed my subscription against my better jusgment and received a total of one (1) magazine during an eight month period yet received another renewal form. They did send me a check for issues I never received. It is a very good magazine, but it is much easier and less frustrating to buy directly off the newsstand. Wal-Mart carries the magazine, so I can obtain the magazine on a regular basis.

I subscribed to this magazine last year for Father's Day for my husband, and we've only received 1 magazine!

Like the previous poster said, good luck on finding a phone number!

My husband does like the magazine however.

Buy Crappie World (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Let Natcom get your address and you'll need a bigger mailbox. Every few weeks they send you a notice telling you that you need to renew your subscription. If you get any of their other pubs, and have been getting them for a while, you'll need a tracking system to know when you REALLY need to renew. Their magazines are just o.k. so I won't be renewing because I'm sick of their harassment. Oh, don't expect to find a phone # for customer service either. Check out the In-fisherman pubs and their "Crappie Wisdom", "Bass Wisdom", etc for a thorough and professional presentation of useful info and illustrations. Happy Hookin'!

Read Best Reviews of Crappie World (1-year auto-renewal) Here

This is a great crappie magazine. It does come sporatically. One month we received 3 magazines and haven't recieved one now for 3 months. If you don't mind the inconsistancy the magazine is great.

Want Crappie World (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I subscribed to Crappie World for four years. The previous post is correct. They will send you a subscription renewal notice about every three months...even when you just renewed! They promise all kinds of free stuff for renewing. I haven't received anything yet. Deceptive trade practices at best. And yes, your mailbox will runeth over with junk mail. I'd love to subscribe again but I'm not willing to do business with that kind of folks.

There is a lot of good info in the publication. However, they often try to test the bounds of extreme fishing techniques (and practicality) as some of the articles are off the wall. Tim Huffman's parts are always good down-to-earth advise that can actually work. Wish he'd hook up with a more reputable publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment