Monday, August 25, 2014

Music Connection

Music ConnectionHad always heard about it, but the first time I read MC was when I started working for this music management firm couple years ago. The office subscribes. Compared to the other notable music magazines I've browsed, Music Connection cover stories always seem to showcase bands, artists and producers I'd actually be interested in reading about. I was fortunate enough to even have my own music reviewed in one of their issues! The folks who put this mag together seem to be real musicians and genuine music fans, making for a great publication!

Music Connection is a great magazine. Being a publicist, I've worked with them directly and can only say good things. When covering large name artists, they always make sure to ask questions that will be helpful for smaller, up and coming artists and all their articles are a good read.

Buy Music Connection Now

I am a guitar player and have been a subscriber for 5+ years. This magazine is great for anyone wanting to learn about music or the music business

Read Best Reviews of Music Connection Here

This magazine is packed with good music business information. It has frequent interviews with heavy decision makers and could be used as a good source for understanding current and future trends within the industry. This is a must have for anyone who is or wishes to enter the music industry. That being said it isn't perfect. It doesn't provide information backed by credible research. If a business provides subpar service you'll never know it until after the fact. It also doesn't do well in terms of providing tips, tricks, and how-tos, but if you want to know about available resources or read the perspective of business leaders this is a good magazine to purchase.

Want Music Connection Discount?

I got this for a teen cousin of mine that was interested in music as a career. I later canceled it (and I'm still waiting on that to go through) because it was over her head. I think it would be very good for someone that can grasp the information better. For a teen, stick to the more basic mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment